By Dr. Paul Cienniwa, Executive Director
If you are not already a Philharmonic subscriber, you might wonder why you would ever subscribe. Our current subscribers already know why they subscribe, and I am sure they would tell you that it is about much more than getting a discount on tickets. But what are some of those tangible benefits?
- 10-15% discount on concert tickets and waiving of pesky ticketing fees
- The ability to add more tickets at the same discount throughout the season
- Concierge service: personalized service, year-to-year seating guarantee
- Free ticket exchange: Can't attend an upcoming concert for which you have subscription tickets? Give us a call up to the Thursday before the concert, and you can exchange your tickets to a different upcoming concert at no charge.
- Ticket insurance: post-concert ticket exchange if you have a last-minute conflict (one per season allowed)
- Subscriptions start at just three concerts for as low as $54. You don’t have to subscribe to the entire season to enjoy all of the subscriber benefits.
There are also some hidden benefits:
- Buying in advance allows you to pick seats long before the general public–including coveted aisle seats.
- Patrons can plan far ahead, from dinner reservations to family outings–and don’t forget that subscribers can add additional tickets at the same discount level throughout the season.
- Romance: by subscribing and putting date nights on the calendar, you have already set aside time for you and your significant other and/or friends. With our restaurant partners, you’ll have no trouble enjoying culturally rich nights on the town.
- Meeting others: with special events, like our Subscription Pickup Party, you have an opportunity to meet other subscribers who are passionate about great music.
We really take care of our subscribers!
On an entirely different level, subscribers help out the Philharmonic by building up its resources early in the season. This helps us to:
- Further our educational mission
- Plan more freely for future seasons
- Invest in our future
- Save on marketing expenses
- Respond to grantors and sponsors who expect a large subscriber base
All in all, our subscribers enjoy numerous deep benefits, from community, education, romance, and prestige, while also helping the Philharmonic to be financially stable as we work to remain competitive with other cities, both economically and culturally. Your subscription to the Binghamton Philharmonic is key to our success and the success of Binghamton’s cultural community!
Call the Box Office to subscribe today! 607-723-3931