Join the Fanfare for the Future!
Fanfare for the Future is the Binghamton Philharmonic’s planned giving campaign. Contributions to the campaign go directly to uphold the mission of the Binghamton Philharmonic by building its financial investments. Income from the fund is used for both general operating support and reinvestment into the fund. As the Philharmonic’s investment portfolio grows, an endowment will be established to secure the future of symphonic music for generations to come.
Planning Your Legacy
The choice of an appropriate planned gift vehicle usually provides significant tax advantages to the donor. There are many ways of giving:
- A Gift in Life—a gift in cash, securities, or other assets, such as tangible objects of value or real estate.
- A Bequest—provides for loved ones and institutions you value, such as the Binghamton Philharmonic, through a provision in your will.
- Life Insurance—allows a large gift at a small cost by giving a new or existing policy or by designating the Binghamton Philharmonic as beneficiary.
- Retirement Plan Assets and Required Minimum Distributions (RMD)—you can minimize or avoid taxes while making a significant gift to the Binghamton Philharmonic.
- Donor Advised Fund—your own giving account that allows you to make a charitable contribution, receive an immediate tax deduction, and then recommend grants from the fund over time.
Contact the Binghamton Philharmonic for more ways to give. As always, discuss any major gifts with your attorney or financial advisor.