Parking Options for the Helen Foley Theatre
Parking at Binghamton High School: covered lot, accessible from Front Street (next to Binghamton Club)
Additional parking at Trinity Memorial Episcopal Church and connecting lot (Department of Social Services)
Parking Options for the Forum Theatre
Updated September 12, 2022
Listed in order of proximity:
- Metered Street Parking is available in front of the Forum and on the surrounding streets. Meters throughout Downtown Binghamton are $1/hour. All Meters take cash and credit.
- City Church (255 Washington St) right across from the Forum, offers parking for $10 during special events, including our concerts, payable by cash only. Not always available. If unavailable, we advise parking in the MetroCenter Parking Lot.
- MetroCenter (14 Henry St) $10 flat free during Forum events, payable by cash only. During weeknights or non-Forum events, the fee is $6 for the first two hours and $2 per additional hour (or part thereof), payable by credit card only.
State Street Garage (132 State Street) charge $2 for the first hour on the weekend, and $1 per additional hour
(or part thereof), not to exceed $10, payable by cash or credit.
Boscov's/Water Street: Free 2-hour parking available.
- Washington St/Hawley St Garage (7 Hawley St) charge $2 for the first hour on the weekend, and $1 per additional hour (or part thereof), not to exceed $10, payable by cash or credit.
- Collier Street Parking Lot (73 Collier St) costs $5 flat on Saturday/Sunday evenings, payable by cash only
Parking Options for the Anderson Center
Parking available in University Parking Garage ($5 paid) or lot E (free). Handicapped patrons may park in lot C at no charge.
Directions to Osterhout Concert Theater:
Exit at ground level of the Parking Garage and cross Parking Lot D towards the west side of building (look for the wall of windows). The main entrance is located at the top of the exterior steps.
Please note: For disability parking and pickup/dropoff, take first exit from traffic circle and first left into Parking Lot C.