Parking Options for the Forum Theatre
Updated November 9, 2021
- Metered Street Parking is available in front of the Forum and on the surrounding streets. Meters throughout Downtown Binghamton are $1/hour. All Meters take cash and credit.
- City Church (255 Washington St) right across from the Forum, offers parking for $10 during special events, including our concerts, payable by cash only.
- MetroCenter (14 Henry St) $10 flat free during Forum events, payable by cash only. During weeknights or non-Forum events, the fee is $6 for the first two hours and $2 per additional hour (or part thereof), payable by credit card only.
- Boscov's/Water St Ramp (181 Water St) has free parking on evenings and weekends (but will be coming down sometime after Christmas 2021).
State Street Garage (132 State Street) charge $2 for the first hour on the weekend, and $1 per additional hour
(or part thereof), not to exceed $10, payable by cash or credit.
- Washington St/Hawley St Garage (7 Hawley St) charge $2 for the first hour on the weekend, and $1 per additional hour (or part thereof), not to exceed $10, payable by cash or credit.
DoubleTree (225 Water St) offers free parking for patrons of our pre-concert dinners.
Call the Box Office at 607-723-3931 for more information.
Collier Street Parking Lot (73 Collier St) costs $5 flat on Saturday/Sunday evenings, payable by cash only.